Sat, May 21|
Sound Healing Basics Certification with Gyòngyi
TIME & LOCATION
May 21, 2022, 9:00 AM PDT – May 22, 2022, 5:00 PM PDT
Divinity Studio, 436 Lincoln Blvd #206, Lincoln, CA 95648, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Sound Healing with IASH Singing Bowls is a scientific and proven methodology.
It has been accepted worldwide with tremendous approval in Europe, USA, Canada and Orient countries. IASH Healing Grade Singing Bowls enables the patient to go into their deep altered state (the alpha-theta brainwave state) where our healing mechanism is stimulated. Sound Medicine is based on over 5000 years of Indian medicine. According to ancient eastern teachings and as per modern physics, the universe mankind were created from Sound (Big Bang Theory of Physics). When a sick person is nourished and treated with the right kind of sound and energy, the billions & billions of cells in his body starts to vibrate and reorganize themselves accordingly, bringing balance and peace of mind in presence.
From this workshop you will gain:
- Fully practical workshop with a lot's of hands-on training
- Immense healing benefits at physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level
- Learning the differences using various mallets and different size of singing bowls for intensity and tones to create the perfect harmonious healing sounds
- This workshop is presented and taught in such a simple & scientific manner that everybody can understand it easily
- Leaving with a deeper understanding of Art and Science of Sound healing
- The therapeutic approaches for playing and utilizing the use of the metal singing bowls
- You will gain knowledge to lead a group meditation class or a private ceremony
- Q&A session after each practice to help you gain clarity and full confidence on performing a session
About your Facilitator :
Gyongyi’s passion for Sound healing started back in 2006 while receiving multiple private Sound Healing treatments from her first Sound Healing teacher in Austria. Shortly she realized that she wants to share this healing method wherever she ends up in her life to bring peace, tranquility and balance to other peoples life as well. Her life shifted in 2008 while visiting USA and getting a job in the ski industry as a Ski Instructor. Her passion for holistic healing continued to urged her to seek and learn many other healing modalities to enhance her knowledge about well being and spirituality. She got certified in Reiki, Emotion code, Spiritual consultation, AromaTouch, Psyhic development, Yoga and Sound Healing through IASH (International Academy of Sound Healing). She is leading intro Sound Healing Workshops based on the IASH method. Currently she has been teaching a variety of yoga classes, incorporating Sound healing (with Singing bowls and Gongs) and Essential oils as a blend to elevate a unique experience. In the past few years she has been collaborating with various healers, musicians to raise the vibration and the healing experiences of others.
More about Gyongyi’s : https://gyoharmony.com/biography/